Email Marketing & Drip Marketing
Wake Forest & Raleigh Email Marketing Company
Every business owner wants to stay in touch with their existing customers on a regular basis, but usually become obsessed with getting new customers instead of keeping the old. It seems like a shame since most customers are loyal and don’t need to be “sold” on your company or product. The good news is that you can set up email automation and stay in touch with your customers without extra work.
Email Drip Marketing
As a savvy business owner, you’re likely already using email newsletters to communicate with clients. However, relying on newsletters alone creates a problem: all of your clients are sent the same emails regardless of their interests and history with your company. Drip marketing offers the perfect solution to this problem. This type of marketing sends targeted information to each of your customers based on what they truly need from your company.
First, we create lists of your clients based on their past experiences with the business; for instance, Redwood may have a listing for logo customers and one for website design customers. Once you create these specific customer lists, your drip campaign will send the emails we create in an automated series of targeted emails to each customer based on their interests. For example, we may send our website design customers an email about Google’s search engine algorithm updates, but we wouldn’t send that same email to our logo design customers.
Targeting is the key here: with a drip campaign, customers will always be interested in the emails you send them. Your open rates, response rates, click rates, and purchase rates will increase, and your customers will feel that you genuinely understand their needs.
Still not sure if your business needs this type of drip email marketing? Read on, and you may change your mind.
5 Reasons to Use Drip Marketing
- Relevant targeted emails produce 18 times more revenue than globally-broadcasted newsletters.
- Action-targeted emails turn 50% more leads into paying customers by giving them the information they need right when they need it.
- Drip campaigns are useful for many different purposes: welcoming new clients, rewarding loyal customers, abandoned shopping cart alerts, among other things.
- Relationships with clients are more easily nurtured by letting them get to know your company in small “drips” instead of turning them off with information overload.
- Automation means that you have more time and energy to devote to running your business!