As a savvy business owner, you’re likely already using email newsletters to communicate with clients. However, relying on newsletters alone creates a problem: all of your clients are sent exactly the same emails regardless of their interests and history with your company. Drip marketing offers the perfect solution to this problem. This type of marketing focuses on sending targeted information to each of your customers based on what they truly need from your company.
First, you’ll create lists of your clients based on their past experiences with the business; for instance, Redwood Productions may have a list for logo customers and one for website design customers. Once you create these specific customer lists, your drip campaign will send an automated series of targeted emails to each customer based on their interests. For example, we may send our website design customers an email about Google’s search engine algorithm updates, but we wouldn’t send that same email to our logo design customers.
Targeting is the key here: with a drip campaign, customers will always be interested in the emails you send them. Your open rates, response rates, click rates, and purchase rates will increase, and your customers will feel that you truly understand their needs.
Still not sure if your business needs this type of marketing? Read on and you may change your mind.
5 Reasons to Use Drip Marketing
- Relevant targeted emails produce 18 times more revenue than globally-broadcasted newsletters.
- Action-targeted emails turn 50% more leads into paying customers by giving them the information they need right when they need it.
- Drip campaigns are useful for many different purposes: welcoming new clients, rewarding loyal customers, abandoned shopping cart alerts, among other things.
- Relationships with clients are more easily nurtured by letting them get to know your company in small “drips” instead of turning them off with information overload.
- Automation means that you have more time and energy to devote to running your business!
Redwood Productions has just announced a drip marketing package that makes it easy for you to use this exciting new service. We can determine how your business would benefit from drip marketing and help create the perfect campaign for you.
Take a look around our website or contact us for more information on this new package. Your business will thank you!